· Launch iTunes on either your Mac or PC.
· Click on the iTunes Store button if you aren't already in it.
· Now click on your email address and enter your password. If you aren't signed in at all, you'll see a general sign in option.
· Once you've signed into your account, click on See All under the Purchase History section.
· Here you'll see lists of different iTunes invoices. Find the invoice that contains the item in question and click on it.
· Click on the button labeled Report a Problem.
· Next you'll be taken to another screen that shows the same batch of apps in that invoice. Click on the Report a Problem option next to the specific app purchase in question.
· You'll now be routed out of iTunes and to iTunes Support on the web. Simply sign in to your Apple ID that you use for iTunes purchases one more time.
· Here you'll see another detailed list of apps that you've recently purchased within the past 90 days. Click on Report a Problem one more time next to the app you're trying to get a refund for.
· From the dropdown, select the reason you'd like a refund. There are several options from you not authorizing the purchase to accident purchases. Put any other pertinent information into the text box and hit Submit.