The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's discuss WoW again! What Warriors would you pair together for great synergy?

As the title says, let's talk about this amazing game! I miss the old days where we debated our favorite strategies for our beloved Warriors.

I am on old timer here, and got back playing this game a couple of weeks ago. My warrior pool may not be as vast as most of you, but I got some worthy and capable ones. What I seem to miss is some new strategies.

What I value is not a "do it all" warrior, but a well balanced team, with each member doing his/her job. For exemple, I've always loved Hannibal, despite of some people not backing him up, and I think he's a great tank. I often use him with Wulf attacking from the shadows, and some buffing leadership, maybe Attila or Ivan.

I really want to use all Warriors I have, and I think MOST everyone has a place ( I'm looking at you, Pelion ).

So, I hope we can discuss this awesome game a little more, and help eachother along the way. :)