The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello guys!

Hello everyone, first I apologize for my "English" is not my motherlanguage ) I have played WoW from the first day of release up until a year ago and then I took a break also because the phone overheats with the game. lol

Since a few days I tried to return......
((leaving aside the horrible updates I have seen.. (I will not sacrifice the warriors that I made up with hard work just to put some wings!))
.... anyway, i still like this game but i saw that in this forum admins are disappeared for many months and updates are just a distant memory...

so i'm here to ask to people who remained here, there is a hope that the game remains online for a long time, or do I have to consider it dead?... I would like to know to understand if go back to playing or if it's better to delete it )

Thanks to those who answer me,

regards Mirko
  • No one knows the answer since there is no news. Use your own judgement.
  • ok ) i will try to send them a mail... if someone asnwer me i will let you know
  • I put you aware of the response

My email:

Hello, first I apologize for my "English" is not my motherlanguage ) and secondly i offer you my congratulations for having created a game like world of warriors... it's and awesome game! I have played WoW from the first day of release up until a year ago and then I took a break also because the phone overheats with the game. lol
    Since a few days I tried to return...... but i saw that in the forum admins are disappeared for many months and updates are just a distant memory...
    so i'm here to ask, there is a hope that the game remains online for a long time, or do I have to consider it dead?... I would like to know to understand if go back to playing or if it's better to delete it )
    thanks in advance for the answer,
    regards Mirko

Response:

Hello Mirko

Thank you for your email.

We do have an update planned for the game, although, at this time, we do not have a specified date of when it will be released. Please keep an eye out on our social media pages for the latest news and updates regarding World of Warriors.

Please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Best regards,
    Jazmine
    World of Warriors Support

I hope that with this answer they still want to keep alive the game ))
  • @Arcanis They don't have an update planned. They just have to put that in all their support messages.
  • It actually wouldn't be that hard to make a update.........
    Just change the god **** tower to something exciting again
    Here we go update boom
    But .......zzzzzzz
  • Fact is the made game worst with every update.
    Actually it's pretty hilarious how they messed this up that badly......

• I agree with @rak, even though he reminds me of the current US president. They could easily make regeneration and phantom shield stronger making many heroes more useful or increase the usefulness of a lot of talismans. Even a coin multiplier could be made to be desired. Instead they ruined the tower and made a dumb god-like mode that both hurt the game. I am starting to think that my last story that left @joebeavis in charge of MC is true.
  • Funny I was actually thinking of him when I wrote that.....
    Lol @bvs72
  • I'm still here!