The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The One-Word-At-A-Time-Thread

• edited January 27
    flavored
  • tittyfuck
  • edited January 27
    Gofuckyourselfdickhead
  • A-wall-of-text-is-something-that-is-frowned-upon-in-most,-actually-virtually-all-Internet-societies,-including-forums,-chat-boards,-and-Uncyclopedia.-You-should-not-make-walls-of-text-because-it-can-get-you-banned-anywhere-unless-it-is-a-place-that-encourages-walls-of-text.-I-highly-doubt-any-place-does-support-something-so-irritating-and-annoying,-but-anything-can-exist,-but-not-really-because-unless-you-are-in-heaven-then-that-can-happen.-But-no-one-actually-knows-that-was-just-a-hypothesis,-a-lame-one-that-is.-Actually-not-really-lame.-You-can-create-a-wall-of-text-supporting-site,-but-you-would-be-hated-if-you-do-that,-so-do-not.-But-you-can-if-you-like,-but-I-discourage-that.-Now-on-to-the-actual-information-of-walls-of-texts.-The-wall-of-text-was-invented-when-the-Internet-was-invented,-but-actually-it-was-slow-at-that-time.-So-whenever-it-became-fast.-But-there-would-need-to-be-some-free-or-not-free-community-for-people,-and-that-community-would-be-able-to-have-walls-of-text.-But-that-community-probably-wouldn't-have-actually-invented-the-wall-of-text.-So-basically,-no-one-except-God-and-Al-Gore-knows-when-or-where-or-how-the-wall-of-text-existed/was-invented.-Noobs-probably-invented,-but-probably-not.-Who-knows.-Walls-of-texts-are-usually-filled-with-a-lot-of-useless-information-and-junk.-Information-and-junk-can-be-the-same,-but-only-if-the-information-is-junk-or-the-junk-is-information.-But-who-cares.-The-information/junk-inside-a-wall-of-text-are-usually-related-to-wherever-the-wall-of-text-is-located,-but-the-best-walls-of-text,-which-are-actually-the-most-irritating,-most-eye-bleeding-ones,-are-completely-random.-Walls-of-text-usually-make-the-reader-asplode-or-have-their-eyes-bleed-and-fall-out-of-their-sockets.-A-number-of-people-can-stand-it,-but-not-read-them.-Actually-some-people-can-stand-and-read-them.-Those-people-do-not-have-short-attention-spans.-These-are-boring-and-patient-people-who-have-no-life-or-have-all-the-time-in-their-hands,-which-are-the-same,-but-not-really.-The-punishment-of-what-making-walls-of-text-varies-of-the-strictness-of-the-community.-But-it-doesn't-really-matter.-Nobody-cares.-Walls-of-texts-should-be-free-of-links,-different-font-colors,-strange-characters,-which-are-those-other-symbols-used-in-society,-and-capital-letters-because-it-ruins-the-whole-purpose-of-the-infamy-of-walls-of-texts.-It-makes-them-look-****-dumb-and-weird.-Walls-of-texts-are-obviously-free-of-huge-spaces-and-outstanding-things-like-capital-letters.-Of-course,-paragraphs-should-never-be-in-a-wall-of-text.-Walls-of-text-are-known-to-create-nausea,-confusion,-head-explosion,-and-others.-The-others-being-something-I-can-not-think-of-either-because-I-am-lazy-or-if-I-do-not-feel-like-it-or-I-can-not-actually-think-of-anything.-Like-what-the-****?-That-was-a-rhetorical-question-right-there.-What-the-****?-You-are-actually-not-requesting-a-satisfactory-answer,-you-just-say-that-because-you-try-to-be-funny-or-you-feel-like-it-or-if-you-are-****-off.-You-must-get-a-proper-****-slapping-to-stop-making-walls-of-text,-but-if-you-are-weird-then-that-doesn't-apply-to-you.-Walls-of-text-are-defeated-by-deleting-them-or-splitting-them-into-paragraphs.-Or-some-other-things-that-would-work-but-will-take-hours-to-think-of.-People-are-considered-a-nuisance-if-they-create-walls-of-text.-This-might-be-the-end.-If-you-hope-this-is-the-end,-I-am-not-sure.-But-if-I-was-not-sure-then-I-wouldn't-be-talking.-I-should-know.-Or-should-I?-The-best-way-to-make-a-better-and-good-wall-of-text-is-to-copy-and-paste-what-you-previously-typed-or-write.-Hey,-that-reminds-me.-Walls-of-text-aren't-always-on-the-internet!-They-could-be-anywhere-that-is-able-to-produce-symbols.-D'oh.-A-wall-of-text-is-something-that-is-frowned-upon-in-most,-actually-virtually-all-Internet-societies,-including-forums,-chat-boards,-and-Uncyclopedia.-You-should-not-make-walls-of-text-because-it-can-get-you-banned-anywhere-unless-it-is-a-place-that-encourages-walls-of-text.-I-highly-doubt-any-place-does-support-something-so-irritating-and-annoying,-but-anything-can-exist,-but-not-really-because-unless-you-are-in-heaven-then-that-can-happen.-But-no-one-actually-knows-that-was-just-a-hypothesis,-a-lame-one-that-is.-Actually-not-really-lame.-You-can-created-a-wall-of-text-supporting-site,-but-you-would-be-hated-if-you-do-that,-so-do-not.-But-you-can-if-you-like,-but-I-discourage-that.-Now-on-to-the-actual-information-of-walls-of-texts.-The-wall-of-text-was-invented-when-the-Internet-was-invented,-but-actually-it-was-slow-at-that-time.-So-whenever-it-became-fast.-But-there-would-need-to-be-some-free-or-not-free-community-for-people,-and-that-community-would-be-able-to-have-walls-of-text.-But-that-community-probably-wouldn't-have-actually-invented-the-wall-of-text.-So-basically,-no-one-except-God-and-Al-Gore-knows-when-or-where-or-how-the-wall-of-text-existed/was-invented.-Noobs-probably-invented,-but-probably-not.-Who-knows.-Walls-of-texts-are-usually-filled-with-a-lot-of-useless-information-and-junk.-Information-and-junk-can-be-the-same,-but-only-if-the-information-is-junk-or-the-junk-is-information.-But-who-cares.-The-information/junk-
  • inside-a-wall-of-text-are-usually-related-to-wherever-the-wall-of-text-is-located,-but-the-best-walls-of-text,-which-are-actually-the-most-irritating,-most-eye-bleeding-ones,-are-completely-random.-Walls-of-text-usually-make-the-reader-asplode-or-have-their-eyes-bleed-and-fall-out-of-their-sockets.-A-number-of-people-can-stand-it,-but-not-read-them.-Actually-some-people-can-stand-and-read-them.-Those-people-do-not-have-short-attention-spans.-These-are-boring-and-patient-people-who-have-no-life-or-have-all-the-time-in-their-hands,-which-are-the-same,-but-not-really.-The-punishment-of-what-making-walls-of-text-varies-of-the-strictness-of-the-community.-But-it-doesn't-really-matter.-Nobody-cares.-Walls-of-texts-should-be-free-of-links,-different-font-colors,-strange-characters,-which-are-those-other-symbols-used-in-society,-and-capital-letters-because-it-ruins-the-whole-purpose-of-the-infamy-of-walls-of-texts.-It-makes-them-look-****-dumb-and-weird-and-dumb.-Walls-of-texts-are-obviously-free-of-huge-spaces-and-outstanding-things-like-capital-letters.-Of-course,-paragraphs-should-never-be-in-a-wall-of-text.-Walls-of-text-are-known-to-create-nausea,-confusion,-head-explosion,-and-others.-The-others-being-something-I-can-not-think-of-either-because-I-am-lazy-or-if-I-do-not-feel-like-it-or-I-can-not-actually-think-of-anything.-Like-what-the-****?-That-was-a-rhetorical-question-right-there.-What-the-****?-You-are-actually-not-requesting-a-satisfactory-answer,-you-just-say-that-because-you-try-to-be-funny-or-you-feel-like-it-or-if-you-are-****-off.-Now-I-just-copied-and-pasted-part-of-this-huge-wall-of-text,-which-is-actually-not.-Wait-what?-Nice-right?-Ba-boom-a-rhetorical-question-right-there.-Is-this-the-end-for-the-sanity-of-your-eyes?-What-the-****-did-you-actually-read-up-to-here?-Or-did-you-skip-to-near-the-end-and-read-this?-Either-way,-you-fail-in-life.-Just-kidding.-Or-was-I?-Oh-well.-Congratulations,-or-not,-actually-not.-Get-a-life-right-now.-I-found-a-cheap-life-on-****,-but-cheap-lives-are-rare.-Well,-good-luck-in-finding-one.-Not!-Okay-go-kill-yourself,-but-I-wasn't-meaning-that.-So-go-sit-in-the-corner-in-your-house.-I-do-not-care-which,-just-stay-there-and-rot.-If-you-are-not-in-a-place-with-a-corner,-then-lucky-you.-Find-one-if-you-can.-There-is-no-other-option-because-I-said-so.-Now-if-you-pity-yourself-for-reading-this-like-most-do,-then-do-something-productive-and-useful-to-the-environment.-My-goodness.-OK-this-is-me-here.-I-am-starting-a-new-section-of-this-article.-I-didn't-read-anything-in-this-article-above-here,-but-nevermind,-because-I-have-something-important-to-say,-and-you-really-have-to-read-this.-So-just-skip-everything-above-and-just-come-to-this-part-and-start-reading-and-agreeing.-The-wall-of-text-was-invented-by-engineers-using-typewriters.-Everything-was-in-typewriter-font-(because-it-was-made-on-typewriters---remember-when-I-explained-that-in-the-previous-sentence?)-and-the-point-was-to-use-all-of-the-paper,-because-paper-was-very-expensive-back-then,-it-had-just-been-invented-I-think.-So-anyway,-the-point-was,-no-margins-at-the-top-or-bottom-or-sides.-If-you-left-a-quarter-inch-on-the-sides-of-the-paper,-that-was-very-bad.-And-the-guiding-principle-was-"This-was-hard-to-write,-so-it-should-be-hard-to-read".-Because-they-were-software-engineers,-not-writing-engineers.-Is-there-even-such-a-thing-a-writing-engineers?-Probably.-But-anyway,-please-go-back-to-the-top-of-this-article-and-read-it-over-again.-You'll-get-the-point-after-you-read-it-for-approx.-10-to-15-times.-OK-have-you-done-that-now?-Good.-Now-let's-be-honest---you're-not-reading-down-this-far.-Are-you?-Nobody-would-read-down-this-far,-unless-they-were-a-crazy-person.-Are-you-a-crazy-person?-You-might-be.-Now-I'm-afraid---it's-just-me-alone-with-a-crazy-person.-No-one-else-has-read-down-this-far,-just-you,-so-it's-just-the-two-of-us-alone-together-here.-Are-you-going-to-do-something-crazy?-Maybe-you-will.-Please-don't-hurt-me.-If-you-promise-not-to-hurt-me,-I'll-give-a-coupon-good-for-a-free-Grand-Slam-Breakfast-at-Denny's.-OK?-Now-just-do-this-one-thing-for-me,-read-the-article-over-again,-just-one-more-time,-and-if-you-really-truly-don't-agree-with-everything-in-it,-then-fine,-I'll-retire-from-my-job-with-the-railroad-and-we'll-call-the-whole-thing-off-and-just-go-dancing,-just-the-two-of-use,-me-(the-writer)-and-you-(a-completely-random-crazy-person-who-has-actually-read-down-this-far),-and-boy-won't-we-turn-heads-when-we-show-up-at-Rockefeller-Center-with-the-entire-Donner-Party-in-tow!-We'll-dance-all-night-to-strains-of-the-Lemon-Pipers-while-the-Italian-12th-Armored-Division-prevents-the-Allies-from-thrusting-into-our-rear!-Ah,-what-memories-we'll-make,-I'll-never-forget-you,-my-completely-insane-random-person.-By-the-way-this-is-magnificent-example-of-wall-of-text.-You-have-to-be-proud-you-read-it-all.-Now-please-read-article-again,-and-this-time-pay-attention.Wait-a-minute.-didnt-it-say-earlier-that-there-shouldn't-be-any-capitals.
  • edited January 27
  • oh cr@p i just realised i cheated D:
  • We'reabunchofstupidcheatingfucks
  • tittyfuck
  • That'stwowords,muppethumper