The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logging into Facebook issues

Hi, don't know if anybody remembers me, but I used to be on these forums a bunch, and I used to be a huge fan of this game. However, around November I stopped playing because it was becoming a bit stale. But I decided to download it again, to see what was new. Anyway, I used to have a ton of warriors like Bibi, Zuma, Maximus, Aka, Kofi, and a great squad of warriors. I signed in with Facebook back when I had the game, so I tried to recover my old account using Facebook. But whenever I click on the facebook login place, the game just freezes, and I have to shut the app. After that, if I try to go back into the game, it doesn't work, and no other apps on my ipad work. I have to completely restart my ipad for anything to work again. Can one of the moderaters help?
  • It's your iPad, not the app. What are you using specifically?
  • @Kemical It's iPad mini 2. It should work fine, before when I had the game everything was super smooth and great. Everything works fine on it, except for the logging into Facebook thing.