The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arena & Tower prizes

2»
  • A day and a half late. Wow.life was severely altered and I might need some therapy or something ... Sheesh, the entitlement mentality even permeates gaming apps now. We got them. I'm happy with that.
  • And the bend over and take whatever they'll give me mentality appears to be alive and thriving as well. Cheers, you'll make a very useful idiot.
  • if not getting some digital prize that is completely worthless outside of the game that awards said prize on time is life altering (or serious enough issue that you would insult someone ) @pull, then you need to expand your horizons just a little bit.
  • @minh_74 - Do you mean all my warriors are just digital? Now you have gone and ruined the game for me.
  • Its a game granted, but there are people that spend time and money to enjoy it ... Its a business, and as such we have the right to get value for money, to actually get what one paid for .. NO its not life altering I dont care whether or not I get the prize, but should we just linger in apathy and say nothing?
  • @HPRE, in the 2 years that I've played this game, I've noticed that you can pay for all sorts of gems and totems. If you didn't get those digital items you purchased, then I agree, give Fracture a piece of your mind. But arena prizes have never been available for sale. Promptly issuing prizes at the end of a contest should definitely be standard practice. But not doing so just isn't grounds for an uproar.- especially if you have any idea about what's going on in the real world.
    @bvs72: you're welcome. I aim to please.