The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warrior Concept - Lu Bu

Good day to all. ^^
  • O.O Whoa...
  • edited October 2016
    Lu bu was an amazing warrior for sure... Good job on your art also.

But anyone making suggestions to this company is sadly wasting their breath. Mc doesnt care about their fans, their feedback or suggestions. Someone like you takes.the time to make a well thought out suggestion and most likely mc wont even be bothered to take 30seconds ro reply to this thread and say, "thank you for playing and for taking the time to make a suggestion to our game."

Go back to page 42 of this feedback and suggestions thread. See how many of the suggestions theyve actually ever taken. It is sad. You will be hard pressed to find many or any. I dont know why they even have this section of the forum. I guess it is to give the false impression that they may actually care about or listen to their fans.
  • That's cool! Nice job!
  • ^^ thanks guys.
  • edited October 2016
    I know another game that has a concept with LuBu (apparently that is how its spelled in the game.)
    image image
    LuBu > Captain LuBu
  • edited October 2016
    @Golnaz_Electric hahaha yep. 'honeslty dont know how to spell the name. Some articles has a space in between. Ill go change the name to that. TY