The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test one of your games with me.

THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GIVING ME APPS THAT MAYBE I WANT TO PLAY.
I've been looking for god sake everywhere in the app store and i find out in my personality:
Some games doesn't have what it needs for me to play.
Some games are just a fan game and doesn't make me play at all. When i encounter such games i think it's no good at all.

What do i want if i want to play a game:
Game that includes rarity and elements
Game must look good in quality and also look good as i see in the screen
Game that gives me to make awesome custom things
Game that has gaming in a whole new level may make me want to play
Games what has events with awesome rewards
Games that have features that i don't know about may make me want to play
A bad*** multiplayer game
  • Dba dokkan is good
    So is summenors war
  • Papa's Cupcakeria/Burgeria/Freezeria/Pizzeria To Go! are pretty good although they don't have the first and last features. I also suggest Disney Crossy Road but it still doesn't have a few of those features
  • Hmm, I suggests these ones for you:
    Dragon City
    Monster Legends
    Jurassic World: The Game
    Dragon Land
    Monster Squad

Hope this list helped you out a little :)
  • Jurassic world: the game
    Summoners war
  • @Golnaz_Electric i have dragon city and monster legends. But i might as well search these 3 games and find out
  • @BossJames006 Good to know. :)
    @benisforawesome What level are you in Jurassic World?
  • @Muppet_Lover @BossJames006 Same with Papa's Taco Mia HD. I was playing it almost all day yesterday lol, it is ADDICTIVE
  • I'm playing pixel gun and injustice mobile all day
  • @benisforawesome You have such a long way to go. :D I'm level 54
  • Tactile Wars Level 38
  • edited August 2016
    @Golnaz_Electric my cousin is at 75, but my other cousin is at 4
  • How about a game called Hearthstone?
    This game can be downloaded on your phone,tablet or computer.
    Hearthstone is a card game which can be very challenging to play since it requires your skills of choosing your cards and finding a way to win.And also must be played online with other players worldwide.
    The reasons I suggest you to play this game is that:
    1.There are different kinds of cards which contains rarity.And for Legendary cards,they will appear in a cool way.(Mostly there will be some music which makes you feel excited)As for elements,it is classified by a hero's class instead.And there are nine classes(Which means you have nine free heros,other heroes in the game can be bought by real money)Those classe's cards have different abilities.e.g:a class called Druid,some of those cards will let you to choose a spell.(Every class has spells and minions)Read more in the App Store if you are interested.
    2.Well,I think I mentioned there will be a cool way when you have legendary minions.And if you got a golden card.The background for the card moves.You will know after you download it.(if you want)
    3.I think I told you about the costume.
    4.Whole new level?There is!But you have to play more online mode(play mode)To earn gold or just use real money to buy a single player adventure.Quite challenging the levels are.
    (And there will be an update in 11/8 and there will be a new adventure which some parts are completely free.)
    5.Speaking of rewards,it's about how lucky you are.If you got a card pack.You have chance to summon an amazing card or pull pack of unuseful cards.(Just like opening the DOE in WOW)
    6.Besides online playing,you can add a friend's game account as your friend in game.And you both can compare which one's skills are stronger.I always play with my brother and our skills are almost the same)
    So I hope you can consider this game as one of your wish list.Thank you for reading.
  • Speaking of that game, i have played this before to earn other in-game rewards.

But i gotta ask you guys something......
    Is anyone playing Pixel gun 3d?
  • Here try "Seven knights" It's constantly being updated and it fits every Thing you said! Here's footage of Friend battles I had
  • Is that on PC?
  • its a mobile game for andriod and apple, you can play it on PC if you have a Emulator (P.S im very old and takes me a while to reply to comments.)
  • Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
    A brave frontier - like with big challenges
  • I haven't played Yu Gi Oh in years @benisforawesome ...haven't played it as it was designed in over a decade. 1 on 1 on 1 is much more interesting.