The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should I go on with my warriors?

Hey guys,

I reached a point where I have no clue I should move on in upgrading my "high level" warriors and train the "lower ones" (especially with skills) - or are they worth to train?

The next thing is that I dont know if I should invest my gems in new warriors or save them for somethingelse.

Here is my list of warrios:

Air:

Master Fu - Level 34 - Shell/Auto
Sakuma - 34 - Crit/Retri
Hannibal - 31 - Shell/Auto
Erika - 27 - Crit/Retri
Otto - 10 - no skill yet
Bikili - 10 - no skill yet
Botheric - 10 no skill yet
Le Roc - 5 - no skill yet
Kendrix - 5 - no skill yet

Earth:

Ironheart - 33 - Shell/Auto
Gunnar - 32 - Crit/Retri
Kido - 31 - Crit/Retri
Osgood - 28 - Shell/Auto
Rodrigo - 25 - Guard/SS
Kukan - 21 - Guard
Pacorus - 10 - no skill yet
Tarhu - 10 - no skill yet
Jun - 10 - no skill yet
Lance - 10 - no skill yet
Shaka - 10 - no skill yet
Blaine - 5 - no skill yet

Fire:

Gonazlo - 33 - Crit/Retri
Jacko - 32 - Crit/Hunter
Brutus - 31 - Crit/Retri
Ali - 26 - Shell/Auto
Mohinder - 22 - Guard/xxx
Isak - 22 - Shell/xx
Boris - 22 - Shell/xx
Mohinder - 18 - Shell
Ying - 16 - Shell
Unk - 16 - Guard
Ivan - 10 - no skill yet
Titu - 10 - no skill yet
Zazan - 10 - no skill yet
Abu - 5 - no skill yet

Water:

Leon - 33 - Crit/Hunter
Gunther - 32 - Shell/Anti
Zengis - 28 - Crit/Hunter
Kwan - 22 - Guard/xx
Krimpus - 18 - Guard
Breth - 18 - Crit
Cutbert - 17 - Crit
Clovis - 16 - Shell
Alkan - 10 - no skill yet
Ardo - 10 - no skill yet
Yada - 5 - no skill yet
Ram - 5 - no skill yet

I know that (especially earth and Water) there is no perfect balance in the levels - that is the reason why I'm asking for some advices.
- Who would you upgrade to higher levels?
- Who would you train to higher levels from my "lowies"?
- Would you sacrifice some warrios because of wrong skillpath?
- Invest gems for some new warrios?

I am thankfull for every advice =) thank you in advance!
  • Zengis should be crit/ret but he is a good water to level up
    Ardo is a good warrior to level up one of the best tanks in the game with shell/auto or anti
    Brutus should be shell/anti but with the new update you can wait to fix the skill path
    Ali mohinder and Boris those three should do you just fine for fire warriors
    Ironheart is all the earth you need a perfect warriors can kill entire teams alone
    Sakura Hannibal and le roc are good winds they all hit hard and Hannibal is tanky but sakura should be hunter IMO
    You have decent warriors just need to lvl them right
  • Boris should be crit / hun
  • Your air warriors look OK. Just to let you know Hannibals not a very good warrior, so I wouldn't prioritise him for much more levelling. Erika is an air warrior that you desperately need levelled up a little! Otto is a decent tank so either shell path is great, though he's similar to Hannibal (except slightly better IMO) and he's probably fine not levelled at the moment.

Your Earth team is solid! Rodrigo and Kukan would benefit your team, but all in all a good group.

As for fire, I'd recommend levelling Boris, Mohinder (you put him twice XD) Ivan and Isak. Other than that I think you're sorted!

Finally water. Definetley level Ardo. He is an absolutely amazing warrior, arguably the best rare warrior!!! Crit-retri or either shell path works. Guard-ss also works if you need a BG. Krimpus is an absolute monster with his SM, so make sure you utilise that. Breth is also a consideration to bring up; definetly go retri.

As for sacrifices, no warrior in your team deserves sacrificing, but don't sacrifice any warriors you've put time and resources into, despite whether or not you regret it. At this point, it's not very rewarding!

Overall, I recommend levelling warriors you enjoy using. So long as your having fun, you're doing the right thing.

Hope this helps a bit ^~^
  • Promote Gonzalo, Rodrigo, Isak (Rec or Neu), Unk (SS), Alkan (Not sure what skill is best but I chose SS). IMO the rest r either wrong skills chosen or not worth upgrading. Unlike @zzrrd, I see no wrong in sacrifice warriors for whom u have chosen the wrong skills.
  • Kido should also be considered.
  • edited July 2016
    Ok, thank you guys :) it helps!

@casualplayer which paths would you say are wrong?

Just to let you know why I chose some warrios/skillpaths:

Air:

Sakuma : Crit - Retri -> In my opinion his Airdmg is way to low to pick hunter
    Hannibal: just in the combo with Kido

Earth:

Ok, i will train Rodrigo and Kukan (which path for him?)

Fire:

Boris with Shell (of course the crit/hunter path is nice as well - but I want to use him as a tank)
    Brutus with Crit/Retr - if retri works his SM is amazing =)

What about Ali? His SM deals lot of dmg and kills pretty fast.

Which Skillpath with Mohinder / Ivan / Isak?

Water:

Go on with Zenigs or let him on 28?

Here I will follow your advice with Ardo (not sure which skills :D - what does BG mean?)

Krimpus will be definely trained...(**** me many times in the arena...)

So I wont invest my gems and save them till I will stuck in the game for new warriors =)
  • Go on with Rodrigo, Kukan (BG), Boris, Unk (BG) and Krimpus to level up then.
    Ardo is a must. I have him with shell-anti and he is inmortal. Another skill path you can put him is crit-retri, but in my experience, with anti he is not a tank, he is the TANK.
  • edited July 2016
    Krimpus (Overkill) because his retribution StunStrike is unbelievably powerful. He is meant to be a Star player, making him a mere BG is a huge waste.

Boris, Gunnar, Gunther (BG) because they ain't strong enough to be the star player of the team and more suitable as support.

These are my suggestions, at end of the day just choose according to ur own play style.
  • Boris can't be a tank with his low health can be one shot by any strong elemental water
    Most water warriors focus on elemental attack with some exceptions
    But that's IMO
  • @casualplayer Krimpus' SM is unbelievably powerful without retri, so giving him retri will make little difference, as he can one-shot the majority of the Warriors (same level). Shell or Guard are really the best skill paths for him.
  • "The bigger the base, the taller the tower." Of course, taller towers take longer to build. Your base is not very big. Given the mechanics of this game, the base is the Warriors you have at the highest level and those at 1 level below that.
  • Hey guys,

instead of making a new threat and explain everything again I update it here and ask again for some advices - because some things have changed:

I need some suggestions on "who to upgrade" and "who to sacrifice because wrong skillpath" (and which one would have been better)

I still got around 100 wildstones for new warriors (but I wont invest them till VIP level 3 because of a better legendary chance) - so I got to work with my current team :)

Here is my updated list of warrios:

Air:

Master Fu - Level 34 - Shell/Auto - ready for upgrade
    Sakuma - 34 - Crit/Retri - ready for upgrade
    Erika - 34 - Crit/Retri - ready for upgrade (Retri because Gruft with Hunter)
    Zahra - 34 - Shell/Auto - ready for upgrade
    Hannibal - 34 - Shell/Auto - ready for upgrade (will stop here)

Gruft - 24 - Crit/Hunter
    Kirk - 20 - Crit/Retri
    -> will train them

Furio - 21 - Crit/XX
    Otto - 10 - no skill yet
    Bikili - 10 - no skill yet
    Botheric - 10 no skill yet
    Le Roc - 5 - no skill yet
    Kendrix - 5 - no skill yet
    -> one of them worth training? yes? Skillpath?

Earth:

Ironheart - 34 - Shell/Auto - ready for upgrade
    Gunnar - 32 - Crit/Retri - ready for upgrade
    Kido - 34 - Crit/Retri - ready for upgrade
    Rodrigo - 34 - Guard/SS - ready for upgrade

MCabe - 26 - Shell/Auto
    Mudd - 25 - Shell/Auto
    Amadok - 21 - Guard/(SS)
    -> will train them

Kukan - 21 - Guard
    Soaring Eagle - 17 - guard
    Pacorus - 10 - no skill yet
    Tarhu - 10 - no skill yet
    Jun - 10 - no skill yet
    Lance - 10 - no skill yet
    Shaka - 10 - no skill yet
    Blaine - 5 - no skill yet
    Osgood - 5 - no skill yet

Fire:

Gonazlo - 34 - Crit/Retri - ready for upgrade
    Tiberus - 34 - Guard/SS - ready for upgrade
    Jacko - 34 - Crit/Hunter - ready for upgrade
    Brutus - 34 - Crit/Retri - ready for upgrade
    Isak - 34 - Shell/Anti - ready for upgrade
    Ali - 28 - Shell/Auto - ready for upgrade

Mohinder - 22 - Guard/xxx - ready for upgrade (Skill? Dont know because I already got Tiberius)
    Sir pent - 19 - Crit/Retri
    -> will train

Ying - 16 - Shell
    Unk - 16 - Guard
    Ivan - 10 - no skill yet
    Titu - 10 - no skill yet
    Zazan - 10 - no skill yet
    Abu - 5 - no skill yet

Water:

Leon - 34 - Crit/Hunter - ready for upgrade (will sacrifice if I will get Joan)
    Gunther - 34 - Shell/Anti - ready for upgrade
    Krimpus - 34 - Guard/SS - ready for upgrade
    Ardo - 31 - Shell/Auto (because I didnt want to have a copy of Kofi)

Clovis - 22 - Shell/xx -> sacrifice and go Guard/ss?
    Kwan - 22 - Guard/xx -> SS or Mana?
    Breth - 22 - Crit/xx -> Hunter or Retri?
    -> help :)

Cutbert - 17 - Crit
    Alkan - 10 - no skill yet
    Yada - 5 - no skill yet
    Ram - 5 - no skill yet
    Zengis - 5 - no skill yet
  • Since you can change skills at Level 45, just choose any skill path that suits your play style and change later if you don't like it, or sacrifice them to promote others and get them back later if possible. Below is my skill choosing guide.

The most useful support skill is Bodyguard. Anyone can be a Bodyguard. Good when used together with Retribution / Overkill.

Mana Spring is good for Combo Rush warriors like Leonidas who needs to accumulate a lot of mana to empower his special move.

Recharge is good for boosters, healers, poisoners where you use your special move then switch out the next turn to recharge.

Antidote / Neutralise is for situations where u need resistance against both poison and elemental. Try to have at least one good antidote warrior for each element to take out any poisoners.

Hunter is strictly for warriors with strong elemental AoE like Alboin, Gwen, Grim. When combined with boosters, the elemental attack against weaker element is multiplied by 4 times, and so overall damage inflicted will be comparable to retribution or even surpass it when facing 2 or 3 weaker element opponents. Can also work for Khutulun although Retribution is a better choice because it makes her more versatile.

Retribution is good for warriors with strong physical AoE like Amanar. Can also work for Khutulun because her high physical attack.