The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gajah Mada Battle the Arena

As always after winning the arena prize Im doing this series where I feature the prize warrior on 3 battles. This time its Gajah Mada. I can see a lot of players dont like him because of his skill path. Maybe Alkan is better but i dont have him. I really think he is good in arena.

I really hope the update has some new arenas but it doesnt. I would like to feature that :)

Gajah Madah 4-pip Frozen Crunch
Skill Path : Crit-Hunt-PE
Upgrade to 35 worthy? For me its a yes :)

I hope you enjoy this part of the series : Gajah Mada Battle the Arena

If you do enjoy the video please dont forget to like and subscribe :)

Till the next video!!!
  • Already said this on YouTube, but just for good measure....
    At 2:48 Gajah Mada actually goes down to 0 HP before you pick up the hearts! And even though Botheric dealt much more damage than you had HP left. Thanks, Mind Candy.
  • edited September 2015
    @_Maki. That's bodyguard from Rodrigo kicks in.
    Yes, I like Gaja too. He can usually kill fire warrior with 1 or 2 SM. serve the purpose.
  • Oh wow i didnt know ur on the forums skip. BTW ur like one of the few good WoW tubers left. Keep posting this good content!!!
  • @Username This is from September, 2015.
  • @Username this was a long time ago. Skip already left a few months back
  • Oh i thought he was waiting for he new company update lol. And new special warriors. Guess he just quit. RIP. We need a new wow tuber. #BENmakeAchannel!!!
  • Ha, I have a channel. But I don't want to play wow cuz my account got deleted