The Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow survival games 7.0

edited July 2015 in General Chat
Welcome to the first WOW survival games. Enjoy the action :D
16/16 warriors are chosen:
BossJames, RAMPUNK, JoeBeavis, ktrio730, scissorhood, richy, kemical, karamelakimo, Haloist, datkidmvp, Julius, rak, phatphatty, sapodelayuta, bvs72, Chelsea.

Spinning the roulette spin.......
  • edited June 2015
    Spinning the roulette spin......

BossJames got a fighter pack: Oh yeah!
    Kemical got 20 surprise blocks: Hope I'm lucky
    Rak got a fighter pack: Oh yeah!
    Ktrio730 got 1 surprise block: Hope it's lucky.
    Haloist got 1 surprise block: Hope it's lucky.
    Chelsea got an unlimited regeneration: Yes, I will live long!
    Bvs72 got a fighter pack: Oh yeah!
    Phatphatty got an unlimited regeneration: Yes, I will live long!
    RAMPUNK got 20 surprise blocks: Hope I'm lucky.
    Julius got 1 surprise block: Hope it's lucky.
    Karamelakimo got 1 surprise block: Hope it's lucky.
    Sapodelayuta got 1 chest: Hope I get something good.
    Datkidmvp got 1 chest: Hope I get something good.
    Richy got 1 chest: Hope I get something good.
    JoeBeavis got a poison dart pack: Sneaky tactic!
    Scissorhood hot an archer pack: I take it!
  • On the move.

BossJames is moving with his fighter pack.
    RAMPUNK decides to open 1 surprise block. He gets a portal card: That's so special!
    Sapodelayuta is moving....
    Scissorhood is moving.....
    JoeBeavis is moving.....
    Rak finds a roulette spin. He decides to spin it. He got 1 surprise block. He decides to open it. An anvil is falling to his head. He's stunned for 2 turns: **** it.
    Haloist finds a roulette spin. He decides to spin it. He gets 1 surprise block. He decides to open it. He explodes, but survives the explosion: That jerky explosion has almost killed me!
    Datkidmvp is moving...
    Richy decides to open his chest. An falling anvil is falling to his head. He's stunned for 2 turns: **** it!

• edited June 2015
    Incoming meteors can be heard at the distance. It will crash land in 3 turns.

Karamelakimo heard it
    BossJames heard it
    RAMPUNK heard it
    Julius heard it
    Phatphatty heard it

Julius decides to open his surprise block. He gets defense that lasts for 2 turns.
    Chelsea is moving....
    Phatphatty is moving. He finds scissorhood and decides to not disturb her.
    Ktrio730 is moving....
    RAMPUNK is moving....
    Karamelakimo is moving. He finds Chelsea at the distance. He mentioned her that a meteor is coming.

Here's the map so far. Upside down head means that a warrior has died.

• Richy is not dead yet, JoeBeavis is not dead yet. Wrong picture!
  • edited June 2015
    2 turns before the meteors.

BossJames is moving. He finds a surprise block. He decides to not open it yet.
    Kemical finds an unknown spot. It's a trap! Kemical almost stepped on the spikes!
    RAMPUNK is moving. It's a trap! Poison arrows is shooting at him. He survives the trap.
  • BossJames finds bvs72 and decides to team up with him.
    Datkidmvp finds a surprise block and wants to open it. He gets a heroic sword: Best weapon ever!
    Haloist finds rak beside the roulette spin. He wants to attack him. Rak runned away while chased by haloist. Rak: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Haloist: I'm gonna get you!
    Sapodelayuta finds a chest. He wants to open it. He gets a defense that lasts for 2 turns: not bad!
    JoeBeavis finds a chest. He wants to open it. An falling anvil is falling on his head. He's stunned for 2 turns: **** it!
    Ktrio730 finds datkidmvp and wants to attack him. Luckily datkidmvp was moving so Ktrio was heavily damaged. Ktrio: FUUUUUUUUUU MVP: What?!
  • edited June 2015
    Meteors is coming!!

Julius did come too close to the meteor, luckily, the defense stopped the meteor damage and expired. Bvs72 was little damaged.
    BossJames finds a safe spot and survives the meteor crash.
    Scissorhood and phatphatty are heavily damaged.
    Everyone else survives!
  • @BossJames006 Why am I damaged? I had defense for 2 turns.
  • RAMPUNK wants to teleport to a dungeon do defeat an unknown enemy.
    BossJames finds kemical and decides to not disturb him.
    Rak luckily found a hiding spot. Haloist didn't see him. So he walked away. Rak: hehe Haloist: Where the heck is you?
    Haloist finds a surprise block and wants to open it. Haloist exploded!
    Datkidmvp is wants to open his chest while finding Ktrio. MVP exploded!: FUUUUUU
    Richy find an unknown spot. He finds 2 chests. One is lucky, one is not. Richy decides to open the right chest. Richy exploded! He survives the explosion. He opens the left chest. Richy exploded again!

• Deaths

Haloist exploded! Datkidmvp exploded! Richy exploded!
  • Everybody hide
  • RAMPUNK is opening his surprise block whilst fighting against unknown enemy. RAMPUNK is poisoned for 2 turns: FUUUUUUUU
    Julius finds a chest. He wants to open it. He gets poison for 2 turns: FUUUUUUUUU
    Phatphatty finds two chests. He opens the left one. He gets defense for 2 turns: not bad! He don't want to open the right one.
    Bvs72 finds 2 chests. He wants to open the right one. He gets a heroic sword: Best weapon ever :D!
    Sapodelayuta finds bvs72 and wants to attack him. He opens his chest: What could be in here? He gets defense for 2 turns: That's useful, now I'm ready. Sapodelayuta attacks bvs72. Bvs attacks sapodelayuta and killed him.

• RAMPUNK defeated the unknown enemy and gets 2 more surprise blocks. He wants to open five surprise blocks. 1: Heroic sword 2: Massive healing food. 3: Dungeon card. 4: defense 2 turns 5: Explosion. RAMPUNK survives the explosion and healed himself.
    Ktrio730 finds a chest and wants to open it. An falling anvil is falling on his head. He's stunned for 2 turns.
    JoeBeavis is moving....
    BossJames is moving....
    Kemical is moving...
  • Kemical goes to the portal and fights 4 skull warriors. He wins the fight and gets 5 surprise blocks. He wants to open 2 SB. Kemical exploded! He survives the explosion. He opened another one and explodes again! Kemical is heavily damaged!
    JoeBeavis finds a roulette spin while finding rak hiding for nothing. He spins the roulette spin before he fires his poison dart. He gets 5 bombs. JoeBeavis poisoned rak with poison dart. Then he throws a bomb and explodes rak.

Kills/Deaths

Bvs72 killed sapodelayuta by using his heroic sword.
    Haloist exploded! MVP exploded! Richy exploded! Rak was poisoned and explodes to death while escaping JoeBeavis!
  • I going after you @joebeavis.
  • edited June 2015
    RAMPUNK finds karamelakimo and wants to attack him. He's opening his 2 surprise blocks. He gets his heroic sword again and left his SB till he finds another enemy. RAMPUNK throws his heroic sword and killed karamelakimo.
    Chelsea finds Ktrio and decides to not disturb him.
    JoeBeavis finds two chests. Unfortunately, bvs72 killed him with his heroic sword before he's opening his chest. Bvs72 opens the left chest..... FLAMETHROWER! He's burned for 3 turns:AAAAAAAAAAAH, YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT JOEBEAVIS!
  • Take that @joebeavis. The burns were worth it.
  • @RAMPUNK And me are always unlucky in hunger games :D
  • My District 4 partner didn't even include me :(
  • Who is deciding our fate? A simulator or BossJames?
  • This is more entertaining than the Hunger Games sim tho
  • I think @joebeavis should do a toilet games thread and see how long it lasts.
  • @Phatphatty What do you think?
  • Have to hand it to him he has a vibrant imagination
  • @JoeBeavis you can title it Papa's Diarrhea
  • Warriors left....

BossJames
    Phatphatty
    Scissorhood
    Bvs72
    Julius
    Chelsea
    Ktrio730
    RAMPUNK
    kemical
  • Kemical returned from the portal and finds BossJames. He decides to not disturb him. Julius finds Scissorhood and wants to attack her. Suddenly scissorhood opened a surprise block and gets healing food. Unfortunately Julius does a team strike special move and almost killed her! Scissorhood manages to escape Julius. Scissorhood: Phew, that was close. Julius: I'm coming for you!
    Phatphatty finds a surprise block and opened it. He gets a dungeon card and wants to teleport to the dungeon

Here's the map so far (edited)
  • Chelsea finds a surprise block. She wants to open it. She gets defense for 2 turns: Not bad!
    Phatphatty fights against skull warriors and win against them. He gets 5 chests and wants to open one. He gets healing food.

6 incoming meteors can be heard at the distance!
    BossJames heard it! Julius Heard it! Phatphatty heard it! Chelsea heard it!

Warriors left:
    BossJames, Julius, Scissorhood, Phatphatty, Kemical, RAMPUNK, ktrio730, bvs72, Chelsea.

Kemical is moving.... BossJames finds two chests. He decides not to open the chests. Bvs72 finds Julius and wants to attack him. He throws a sword and killed Julius. Julius: FUUUUUUU bvs72: Bullseye Julius!
    Ktrio finds RAMPUNK and wants to kill him Unlucky for Ktrio, he was poisoned by a trap that RAMPUNK almost got poisoned.

@ktrio730: GODDAMNIT, YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT RAMPUNK! @RAMPUNK: EAT MY TRAP!